Watch as lady’s outfit catches fire while making video of birthday cake (Video)

Young lady almost set a restaurant on fire after mistakenly lighting herself up while making a video of a birthday cake.

A video making the rounds on social media the moment an overly excited lady was met with the shock of her life.

The lady who wore a long-sleeved gown with inflammable material on the wrist pulled her phone to record an attendant who brought a lighted cake to their table.

Unfortunately, her cloth caught fire and for a second she froze while watching the fire burn. The waiter, however, swiftly put out the fire by beating it out.

See some reactions that followed …

Carphy_flinks wrote: “Them suppose leave the fire 🔥 so she go look like the cake well well,she’s kukuma on black too🌚”

Mikkytorino noted: “This Gender must you video everything??? Ehh! Sister Bernard 😂”

V_toria122 stated: “The waiter deserves a raise 👏👏👏👏 handle that swiftly.”

Yhangmb wrote: “All this girls be calming down you for just burn yourself like say you thief.”

Watch the video below …


About CEO JOYLOADED 1394 Articles
Professional Blogger || Promoter || iHype

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.